Vol. 131 Nbr. 13, October 2020
- Zoom Boom Bombing.
- Andrew J. McMahon Named Guardian Chief Executive Officer.
- Brightway Insurance opens new Agencies in FL, NY and TX.
- Forbes Advisor Unveils First-Ever Best Life Insurance Companies Awards.
- Cuomo Announces $18 Million Initiative for Entrepreneurs in NY State: Training for Workers and Support Entrepreneurs During and After the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Restrictive Covenants For Insurance Producers: A Primer On Legal Enforceability: As States continue to diverge in their interpretation and enforcement of restrictive covenant agreements, it is now more important than ever to ensure those agreements are drafted to conform with jurisdiction-specific laws.
- PRIMER RESCISSION OF INSURANCE.
- New Amendments to Delaware General Corporation Law Will Make It Easier for Companies to Become Public Benefit Corporations.