Vol. 131 No. 11, September 2020
- Corvus Continues Rapid Acceleration with New Clients and 380% Gross Written Premium Growth.
- Maryland's Angela Ripley Elected to Big 'I' Executive Committee.
- Amid Uncertainty, Insurance Brokerage Firms Remain Resilient, Optimistic: Agents, Brokers a 'Shining Star' in First Half of 2020, Reports Reagan Consulting.
- Etra forms Bridge Benefits Group.
- Navigating financial services sector performance post-COVID-19: Impact on personal and commercial auto insurance.
- Independent Agencies Hit Hard by Covid-19: Agencies report decreased revenue and loss of commercial lines clients.
- Consumers Increase Shopping for Auto Insurance Despite COVID-19 Challenges: Newly released TransUnion Insurance Shopping Annual Report uncovers impacts of COVID-19 on personal auto insurance.
- Pandemic or Not, Serious Insurance Fraud Criminal Must Serve the Sentence: Attempt to Avoid Sentence Because Of Pandemic by Insurance Criminal Fails.
- Colorado Supreme Court Says: No Duty To Retreat in Self-Defense Case.