Vol. 132 No. 13, October 2021
- Personalities and Personnel.
- Consumer Reports Investigates Auto Insurance Telematics.
- In Surfside Ruins, Stark Reminders of Board Duties.
- THE INSURANCE ADVOCATE HAS BEEN IN PUBLICATION SINCE 1889. EACH ISSUE, WE LOOK BACK TO A DIFFERENT TIME TO SEE WHAT INSURERS WERE READING ABOUT BACK THEN. HERE'S AN EXCERPT FROM.
- TURNS FOR THE BETTER... AND WORSE How Insurance Premiums Have Changed in Each State since 2010.
- Digital Safety Basics How to secure your cyber identity.
- Judge Properly. Questioned Witness at Trial to Clarify Insurance Fraud Allegations: Plus A Second Case Review Regarding Water Damage.