Vol. 133 No. 8, September 2022
- Independent agents again shown to place the majority of all property-casualty insurance written in the U.S..
- Imua Now Offering Members All Access To Remote Education.
- NAIC Passes Pet Insurance Model Act.
- Hagerty Acquires Broad Arrow Group.
- THE INSURANCE ADVOCATE HAS BEEN IN PUBLICATION SINCE 1889. EACH ISSUE, WE LOOK BACK TO A DIFFERENT TIME TO SEE WHAT INSURERS WERE READING ABOUT BACK THEN. HERE'S AN EXCERPT FROM.
- A new report has hit the cyber cover situation head on revealing that: just 55% of organizations currently have cyber insurance, and of those, most policies have limits far lower than the cost of the average attack.
- No Bad Faith Effective, Professional Arson Investigation Defeats Claims of Bad Faith.
- Small Fraud Defeats Claim Withdrawal of fraudulent portion of claim does not eliminate fraud.