Vol. 130 Nbr. 4, February 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Agency M&A Breaking Records at Breakneck Speed.
- Top Nine Mistakes Employers Make in Employment Applications.
- AGENTS and CARRIERS: JD Power Survey Identifies Level of Satisfaction.
- Actuarial Foundation Receives One of its Lamest Grants from the New York Life Foundation.
- Largest Insurance Convention in CT on the Horizon.
- Burns & Wilcox Partners With Golfers Expanding Philanthropic Initiative.
- N.Y. Bill Round Up: Standards For Equitable Payments of Insurance Commissions, Insurance for Historical Motor Vehicles and more.
- The IMUA Rises Against Hunger.
- FACE the FACTS: When Brand Loyalty Gets Palpable.
- LICONY Celebrates 51st Anniversary.
- Jumping Into Medicare For All With Eyes Wide Shut.
- Attempt to Save Premium is Costly to Insured: Living in New Jersey but Insured in Florida is Fraud.
- Firearm Injuries Catching Up To Motor Vehicle Crashes As Leading Cause Of Injury Death.
- Missouri Court Asked By Insurers To Block Move By Dept. To Implement W.C. ARP Depopulation Plan.
- Travelers Drops Filing And Challenge To N.Y. Insurance Department On L.I. Homeowners Rates.
- 'Gap' Coverage For Leased Vehicles Enacted In N.Y. As Part Of Renewed Banking Bill; IIAANY Members Get News At 'L-Day' Session In Albany.
- Question Exists as to Whether Snow Tubing Park's Negligence Increased the Dangers.
- iCAS Announces Board of Directors with Experts from Data Science, Analytics.
- Aquiline Announces Agreement to Acquire Relation Insurance Services.
- MSO Honored by Emmanuel Cancer Foundation.