Vol. 46 Nbr. 10, December - December 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Rewards credit cards surge in popularity, dominating the category.
- TD Bank introduces new mini-branch concept in baltimore.
- The competition heats up: Wal-Mart will begin offering checking accounts.
- Apple shakes financial industry with launch of new mobile payment system.
- Can you increase core deposits without extensive advertising?
- Customer acquisition: is your key the one to open the chest?
- Reader's guide.
- Branding/customer acquisition.
- How does your social media display on tablets, smartphones?
- Attracting quality customers: here are 10 steps for successfully obtaining profitable clients, especially those who view you as their primary financial institution.
- A new mexican bank grew checking accounts by more than 100 percent.
- Maine bank uses one-day 'spectaculars' to attract new checking customers.
- Who's afraid of big data?.
- A big-data based marketing effort expands into a merchant-funded rewards program.
- It's not your brand: It's your customers'. If they don't own the brand, it will never be effective. Improper brand focus is only one of five common marketing mista.
- A new path-to-purchase guide for marketing campaigns.
- Got personality: the six best ways to promote your brand on social media such as facebook, linkedin or twitter.
- Brightening up a facebook page with images.
- Communication and accountability are key to executing campaigns.
- Refocusing customer satisfaction metrics.
- Does strategy drive executionor is it the other way around?
- Your linkedin profile: A valuable bank tool.
- Around the ABA.
- Continuing education quiz.