Vol. 47 Nbr. 4, May - May 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Community Banks' share of lending, assets has fallen by 50 percent since 1994, Harvard study says.
- What time is it? Banking app introduced for the Apple watch.
- Do you personalize your mortgage sell sheets?
- While consumers want personalized retail experiences, they also want control over personal data.
- Selling personal loans.
- Deposit product promotion.
- Tweet successfully by following these best practices.
- Who will be the wallet winner.
- Pick me! Pick me.
- Tracking website visitors.
- Finding your niche: rather than being all things to all people, a bank should identify its greatest strength and specialize in that area.
- Integrity is still an important part of the marketing mix.
- Enlisting board members into the client development process.
- Make sales by providing value-focused information.
- Deadlines approaching for registration of dot-bank domain names.
- ABA Banking Journal is relaunched with a celebration of the association's 140th anniversary.
- ABA endorses home equity conversion mortgage products from reverse mortgage funding.
- ABA events.
- Continuing education quiz.