Vol. 130 Nbr. 14, August 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- 'Cadillac Cash'.
- Failure to Post Notices: Inflation Penalties Coming Your Way.
- Making Connections in a Connected World.
- ELANY Congratulates Past Chairwoman Janet Pane on Insurance Business America Honor.
- Fire Prevention Starts in the Kitchen: Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies Announces Partnership with Auto-Out Automatic Stovetop Fire Suppressors.
- MIDDLE MARKET: Chubb Identifies Clients' Top Concerns: Report sees Cybersecurity, Economy, and Compliance Issues Pressing Business Owners.
- Excess of Loss or Quota Share Reinsurance When Excess of Loss is the Better Bet.
- NAIC President Sets Agenda: Maine Superintendent Cioppa Outlines NAIC Concerns: As the NAIC meeting opened in early August, Commissioner Eric Cioppa of Maine keynoted the important regulatory gathering. Here are his remarks.
- Insurer's Actions So Wrong Court Finds Bad Faitn as a Matter of Law: Summary Judgment Entered for Insured finding Insurer's Conduct Tortious Bad Faith.
- Accidents Are No Accident.
- Medicare Supplement Insurer Must Use Community Rating On Its Guaranteed Renewals Risks.
- N.Y. Court of Appeals Rules Workers' Aggravated Asthma From Secondary Smoke Is Accidental Injury.
- The Latest Court Decision Striking Down Regulation 208 Is A For Title Insurers.
- Propaganda, Pandering, and Politics.