Vol. 37 Nbr. 2, March 2004
> SIGN UP FREE
- Imperfect justice: looted assets, slave labor, and the unfinished business of World War II.
- The death penalty - an obstacle to the "war against terrorism"?
- Legal and policy constraints on the conduct of aerial precision warfare.
- The use of force and (the state of) necessity.
- Medication misadventures: the interaction of international reference pricing and parallel trade in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Order in the court: judicial stability and democratic success in Haiti.
- A cruel trilemma: the flawed political economy of remedies to WTO subsidies disputes.