Vol. 52 Nbr. 4, October 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- The Rule of Law in International Security Affairs: A U.S. Defense Department Perspective.
- Transitional Justice in Housing Injustice: The Case of Housing Rights Violations Within Settler Democracies.
- The Consumer Imaginary: Labor Rights, Human Rights, and Citizen-Consumers in the Global Supply Chain.
- International Investment and National Security Review.
- Emerging Market Economies and International Investment Law: Turkey-Africa Bilateral Investment Treaties.
- Notes: US and EU Efforts to Combat International Money Laundering in the Art Market are no Masterpiece.
- Applying New International Principles of Transboundary Water Allocation to Florida v. Georgia's Doctrine of Equitable Apportionment.