Vol. 55 No. 2, March 2022
- Tariffs and Threats in US Trade Policy: Debunking the Myth of "Global Reset".
- Sovereignty 2.0.
- Cross-Examination of Witnesses in Chinese Criminal Courts: Theoretical Debates, Practical Barriers, and Potential Solutions.
- Criminal Justice is Local: Why States Disregard Universal Jurisdiction for Human Rights Abuses.
- Nonparty Jurisdiction.
- This Content is Unavailable in Your Geographic Region: The United States' and the European Union's Implementation of Anti-Circumvention Measures.
- Money Finds a Way: Increasing AML Regulation Garners Diminishing Returns and Increases Demand for Dark Financing.