Vol. 53 No. 5, November 2020
- Traditional Knowledge in Taiwan: A Call for Greater Participation of Indigenous Peoples in the Global Intellectual Property Marketplace.
- Reciprocity in China-US Judgments Recognition.
- Something is Not Always Better than Nothing: Problematizing Emerging Forms of Jus Ad Bellum Argument.
- Mozambican Illegal Debts: Testing the Odious Debt Doctrine.
- Fortifying American Emergency Power: A Multinational Comparison to Contain Crises.
- To Edit or Not to Edit? - Regulating CRISPR Transnationally.