Vol. 52 Nbr. 1, January 2019
- Is Strict Reciprocity Required for Fair Trade?
- Trafficking Terror and Sexual Violence: Accountability for Human Trafficking and Sexual and Gender-Based Violence by Terrorist Groups under the Rome Statute.
- International Multiple Derivative Actions.
- The Rights and Obligations of States in Disputed Maritime Areas: What Lessons Can Be Learned from the Maritime Boundary Dispute between Ghana and Cote d'Ivoire?
- O Colapso do 'Joga Bonito': How FIFA's Banishment of Third-Party Ownership Runs Counter to European Union Law and Has Tarnished the Once Beautiful Game.
- Financing Cr-ISIS: The Efficacy of Mutual Legal Assistance Treaties in the Context of Money Laundering and Terror Finance.