Vol. 55 No. 4, October 2022
- Protecting What Matters: Reflections on a Central Bank's Role at Times of War.
- Security Council Resolutions and the Double Function of Explanation of Votes.
- Defending Henrietta Lacks: Justification of Ownership Rights in Separated Human Body Parts.
- Gravity and Grace: Foreign Investments and Cultural Heritage in International Investment Law.
- Money Grab: How The G20/OECD Inclusive Framework for Taxation Could Unnecessarily Disrupt Corporate Incentives and Misallocate Taxing Rights.
- A Regulatory Scheme for the Dawn of Space Tourism.