Vol. 53 Nbr. 1, January 2020
- International Investment Law and Noneconomic Issues.
- The Constitutional Logic of the Common Law.
- Why China Should Unsign the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.
- Identity Federalism in Europe and the United States.
- Notes: Redefining LGBTQ and Abortion Rights in Latin America: A Transnational Toolkit.
- Unintended Consequences for Reversing Rapprochement: Is the US Government Liable for a Loss of US Property in Cuba?
- A Sinking World: A Model Framework for Climate Change Adaptation Measures in Coastal Cities.