Vol. 56 No. 2, March 2023
- His Ship Has Sailed--Expelling Columbus from Cultural Heritage Law.
- The Emerging Jurisprudence of the African Human Rights Court and the Protection of Human Rights in Africa.
- Globalize Me: Regulating Distributed Ledger Technology.
- So Far Yet So Close: Comparing Governing Laws in Arbitration Agreements under English and Chinese Laws.
- Two Countries in Crisis: Man Camps and the Nightmare of Non-Indigenous Criminal Jurisdiction in the United States and Canada.
- To SPAC or Not to SPAC: Liberalizing the Regulation of Capital Markets.
- Aadhaar: India's National Identification System and Consent-Based Privacy Rights.