Vol. 55 No. 1, January 2022
- Data Transfers after Schrems II: The EU-US Disagreements over Data Privacy and National Security.
- Artificial Waterways in International Water Law: An American Perspective.
- The Divergent Designs of Mandatory Takeovers in Asia.
- Your Body, Your Cells? Direct-to-Consumer Marketing of Autologous Stem Cell Therapies in the United States, Japan, and Australia.
- A Zebra's Trust: How Rare Disease Communities' Participation in Data Trusts' Governance Builds Trust and Drives Research.