Vol. 54 No. 5, November 2021
- How to Make the Perfect Citizen? Lessons from China's Social Credit System.
- Limits of the Rule of Law: Negotiating Afghan "Traditional" Law in the International Civil Trials in the Czech Republic.
- The Status of State and Nonstate Actors in Postwar Hostilities: Restoring the Rule of Law to US Targeted Killing Operations.
- "Authoritarian International Law" in Action? Tribal Politics in the Human Rights Council.
- A Tribe Divided: The Threat of the Loss of Tribal Autonomy and Culture Facing Transnational Tribes on the Northern and Southern Borders of the United States.
- Breaking the Status Quo of International Design Law: How the United States' Design Law Frustrates the Purpose of the Hague Agreement.