Vol. 51 Nbr. 5, November 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Reconciling Transnational Jurisdiction: A Comparative Approach to Personal Jurisdiction over Foreign Corporate Defendants in US Courts.
- China's Belt and Road Development and a New International Commercial Arbitration Initiative in Asia.
- Understanding Serious Bodily or Mental Harm as an Act of Genocide.
- CEDAW, the Islamic State, and Conflict-Related Sexual Violence.
- Pharming Out Data: A Proposal for Promoting Innovation and Public Health through a Hybrid Clinical Data Protection Scheme.