Vol. 55 No. 3, May 2022
- Challenging Some Baseline Assumptions about the Evolution of International Commissions of Inquiry.
- Comparative Cybersecurity Law in Socialist Asia.
- Criminalizing Starvation in an Age of Mass Deprivation in War: Intent, Method, Form, and Consequence.
- The Duties of Occupying Powers in Relation to the Prevention and Control of Contagious Diseases through the Interplay between International Humanitarian Law and the Right to Health.
- Suspension of Citizenship: Ethical Concerns in International Commercial Surrogacy and the Legal Possibility of Stateless Children.