Vol. 35 Nbr. 2, March 2002
> SIGN UP FREE
- The role of the corporation in fostering sustainable peace.
- Conceptions of the corporation and the prospects of sustainable peace.
- Whistleblowing, MNCs, and peace.
- Corporate governance and the global social void.
- War and the business corporation.
- Corporate governance in the cause of peace: an environmental perspective.
- The European Union Data Privacy Directive and international relations.
- Interview: the business of peace.
- Keynote address: terrorism and globalization; an international perspective.
- Public private partnerships: the role of the private sector in preventing funding conflict.
- The multinational and the "new stakeholder": examining the business case for human rights.