Vol. 31 No. 3, May 1998
- From patchwork to network: strategies for international intellectual property in flux.
- The relevance of the concepts of war and armed conflict to the law of neutrality.
- The human rights to food, medicine and medical supplies, and freedom from arbitrary and inhumane detention and controls in Sri Lanka.
- Ireland's divorce bill: traditional Irish and international norms of equality and bodily integrity at issue in a domestic abuse context.
- Predicting the effect of Italy's long-awaited rape law reform on "the land of machismo."
- God, labor, and the law: the pursuit of religious equality in Northern Ireland's workforce.