Vol. 30 No. 4, September 2008
- Mahmoud Darwish: 1942-2008.
- Framing the "threat to Islam": al-wala' wa al-bara' in Salafi discourse.
- Cultural hegemony, resistance and reconstruction of national identity among Palestinian students in Israel.
- The Orient "made Oriental": a study of William Beckford's Vathek.
- Hisham Sharabi. Embers and Ashes: Memoirs of an Arab Intellectual.
- Doumato, Eleanor Abdella and Gregory Starret. Editors. Teaching Islam: Textbooks and Religion in the Middle East.
- Mearsheimer, John J. & Stephen M. Walt. The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy.
- De Chatel, Francesca. Water Sheiks and Dam Builders: Stories of People and Water in the Middle East.
- Hovsepian, Nubar, Editor. The War on Lebanon: A Reader.
- Howell, Mark. What Did We Do to Deserve This? Palestinian Life Under Occupation in the West Bank.
- Scott, Joan Wallach. The Politics of the Veil.
- Books received 2007-2008.