Vol. 31 No. 1-2, January 2009
- The Muslim world and the west: patterns of conflict and avenues for convergence.
- American foreign policy and the rise of Islamic politics.
- The PLO and Islamic policy for Jerusalem.
- The siege of Nahr Al-Bared and the Palestinian refugees in Lebanon.
- Assessing the dialogues of civilizations between the Western and Muslim worlds.
- Islam and the west: extremists in alliance.
- Possible partners, probable enemies: why the US is losing the Islamic mainstream.
- Age of diaspora: Iranian seniors in Toronto.
- Social citizenship rights of Canadian Muslim youth: youth resiliencies and the claims for social inclusion.
- The Films of Abbas Kiarostami: Framing the Burdens of Contemporary Muslim Identities.