Vol. 30 No. 1, January 2008
- Curricular activism and academic freedom: representations of Arabs and Muslims in print and internet media.
- The portrayal of the East vs. the West in Lady Mary Montagu's Letters and Emily Ruete's Memoirs.
- The nature of the uncanny in Season of Migration to the North.
- The international dimensions of authoritarian regime stability: Jordan in the post-Cold War era.
- Hizbullah: an Islamic Jihadi movement.
- Hale, William. Turkey, the US and Iraq.
- Ippolito, Christophe Editor. Translated from the French by Samuel Hazo and Paul B. Kelley. Nadia Tueni: Lebanon, Poems of Love and War/Liban, poemes d' amour et de guerre, A Bilingual Anthology.
- Weiss, Thomas G. Humanitarian Intervention: Ideas in Action.
- Traboulsi, Fawwaz. A History of Modern Lebanon.
- Noe, Nicholas. Editor. Voices of Hezbollah: The Statements of Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah.
- Hafez, Kai. Translated by Alex Skinner. The Myth of Media Globalization.