Vol. 30 No. 2, March 2008
- The Israeli-Hizbullah 34-day war: causes and consequences.
- Social policy in the Arab world: the search for social justice.
- Courting and containing the Arab street: Arab public opinion, the Middle East and U.S. public diplomacy.
- Samar Attar. The Vital Roots of European Enlightenment: Ibn Tufayl's Influence on Modern Western Thought.
- Joseph Alagha. The Shifts in Hizbullah's Ideology: Religious Ideology, Political Ideology and Political Program.
- Amelie Blom, Laetitia Bucaille, and Luis Martinez (eds). The Enigma of Islamist Violence.
- Suzanne Gauch. Liberating Shahrazad: Feminism, Postcolonialism, and Islam.
- Labeeb Ahmed Bsoul. International Treaties (Mu'ahadat) in Islam: Theory and Practice in the Light of Islamic International Law (Siyar) according to Orthodox Schools.
- Peter S. Groff. Islamic Philosophy A-Z.