Vol. 28 Nbr. 1, January 2006
- Petro-capitalism, petrofiction, and Islamic discourse: the formation of an imagined community in Cities of Salt.
- The fascination of an Egyptian intellectual with Europe: Taha Husayn and France.
- Environmental policies and spatial control: the case of the Arab localities development in Israel.
- Joel S. Fetzer and J. Christopher Soper. Muslims and the State in Britain, France, and Germany.
- Norman G. Finkelstein, Beyond Chutzpah: On the Misuse of Anti-Semitism and the Abuse of History.
- Virginia Tilley. The One-State Solution: A Breakthrough for Peace in the Israeli Palestinian Deadlock.
- Dietrich Jung. Ed. The Middle East and Palestine: Global Politics and Regional Conflict.
- Laetitia Bucaille. Growing up Palestinian: Israeli Occupation and the Intifada Generation.