Vol. 27 Nbr. 1-2, January 2005
- In memoriam.
- Origins and patterns in the discourse of new Arab cinema.
- Political conditionality of economic relations between paternalist states: Turkey's interaction with Iran, Iraq, and Syria.
- The Turkish model and democratization in the Middle East.
- Understanding the attitudes of Arabs toward "America": the underutilization of class.
- The impact of the sinking of the Titanic on the New York Syrian community of 1912: the Syrians respond.
- Kashua, Sayed. Dancing Arabs.