Vol. 28 Nbr. 2, March 2006
- Correcting corrections: de-reifying the new Israeli historiography.
- The status of Palestinians in Israel: 1948-Oslo.
- The link between women's studies programs and grassroots organizations in Lebanon, the Balkans, and the Palestinian territories: a comparative study.
- Janice J. Terry. U.S. Foreign Policy in the Middle East: The Role of Lobbies and Special Interest Groups.
- Mohammed M. Hafez. Why Muslims Rebel: Repression and Resistance in the Islamic World.
- Abdel Salam Sidahmed and Alsir Sidahmed. Sudan: The Contemporary Middle East.
- Shahak, Israel and Norton Mezvisnky. Jewish Fundamentalism in Israel, 2d ed.
- Volker Perthes (ed.). Arab Elites: Negotiating the Politics of Change.
- Lawrence Pintak. Reflections in a Bloodshot Lens: America, Islam and the War of Ideas.