Vol. 28 Nbr. 3-4, June 2006
- Production sharing agreements--mortgaging Iraq's oil wealth.
- The accusations against the oil for food program: the Volcker reports.
- The 2005 Iraqi elections and law: a positivist tale.
- The "free" art of occupation: images for a "new" Iraq.
- Imperial democratization: Rhetoric and reality.
- Tareq Y. Ismael and Jacqueline Ismael. The Iraqi Predicament: People in the Quagmire of Power Politics.
- Harbury, Jennifer K. Truth, Torture and the American Way: The History and Consequences of U.S. Involvement in Torture.
- Lynch, Marc. Voices of the New Arab Public: Iraq, Al-Jazeera and Middle East Politics Today.
- Natali, Denise. The Kurds and the State: Evolving National Identity in Iraq, Turkey, and Iran.
- O'leary, Brendan, John McGarry, and Khaled Salih.
- Books received 2005-2006.