Vol. 26 Nbr. 4, September 2004
- Ibrahim and Edward.
- Ibrahim Abu-Lughod: the legacy of an activist scholar and teacher.
- The Ida of a Palestine in the lives and works of Abu-Lughod and Said.
- Edward W. Said (1935-2003).
- Our philological home is the earth.
- Prashad, Vijay. Namaste Sharon: Hindutava and Sharonism Under U.S. Hegemony.
- AbuKhalil, As'ad. The Battle for Saudi Arabia: Royalty, Fundamentalism, and Global Power.
- Baali, Fuad. Arab Unity and Disunity: Past and Present.
- Rogers, Paul. A War on Terror: Afghanistan and After.
- Schmidt, Garbi. Islam in Urban America: Sunni Muslims in Chicago.
- ASQ books received 2003-2004.