Vol. 29 Nbr. 2, March 2007
- The proliferation of weapons of mass destruction: Egypt.
- For water alone: a comparative analysis of Tawfiq Abu Wa'il's film 'Atash and Muhammad Shukri's autobiographical novels al-Khubz al-hafi and al-Shuttar.
- Buried in the deepest recesses of memory: a queen or a slave? The vision of Ghassan Kanafani and Emile Habibi of the City of Haifa.
- Gannit Ankori. Palestinian Art.
- Madawi al-Rasheed and Robert Vitalis (editors). Counter-Narratives: History, Contemporary Society, and Politics in Saudi Arabia and Yemen.
- Huda Barakat. Disciples of Passion.
- Toby Shelley, Endgame in the Western Sahara: What Future for Africa's Last Colony.