Vol. 63 Nbr. 4, July 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Vision 20/20: defining the ideal TEI.
- Giving back doesn't have to end when your "working career" does.
- No ceiling on Institute advocacy efforts.
- David M. Penney of Toronto Chapter becomes TEI president.
- TEI to honor two members at Annual Conference: Ray Rossi's and Phil Cohen's contributions recognized.
- In memory of Sarah Willoughby Bryan.
- TEI sets continuing education calendar.
- City by the Bay calls: San Francisco to host TEI's 66th Annual Conference.
- NJ chapter briefed on IRS initiatives.
- Chicago Chapter spends winning day at the races.
- Atlanta Chapter receives international tax reform update and presents scholarships.
- Canadian Income Tax Committee recognizes Monika Siegmund.
- Communicating with the Board of Directors on taxes.
- Deferred taxes on foreign earnings: a road map.
- TEI comments to OECD on administrative aspects of transfer pricing.
- Comments on Schedule M-3: reducing burden and duplication.
- TEI endorses Mobile Workforce State Income Tax Simplification Act.
- Canadian pre-budget consultations.
- TEI comments on Canadian budget proposals on deferral of corporate tax in respect of investments in partnerships.
- IRS notice 2011-34: Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act.
- Minutes of TEI-Treasury Department liaison meeting.
- Minutes of TEI-IRS liaison meeting.
- Minutes of TEI-LB&I liaison meeting.
- Chapter employment committees.
- Calendar of events.