Vol. 71 Nbr. 3, May 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- How Prepared Are You?
- Kristen Bauer Proschold.
- Ralph Corasaniti.
- True, Correct, and Complete: On-time Filing of State and Local Tax Returns Without Clear, Consistent, or Practical Guidance; In a GILTI world, taxpayers need to make their way without a compass.
- Technology and Automation: A Road Map for State and Local Tax Professionals; Challenges include spreadsheet-based calculations, manual tax software inputs and overrides, and cumbersome work papers.
- Responses to Federal Tax Reform in Key States: Keeping pace with developing federal rules has challenged even the most sophisticated corporate tax departments.
- Nexus: Reports of Its Death Are Clearly Premature; Nexus must still be addressed before taxes can be imposed.
- TEI Roundtable No. 24: Putting SALT on the Table; Corporate tax professionals face a plethora of vexing state and local issues.
- TEI Comments on Proposed Foreign Tax Credit Regulations.
- TEI Submits Comments to the Treasury and IRS Regarding Proposed BEAT Regulations.
- TEI Comments on Proposed Section 163(j) Regulations.
- TEI Submits Comments to the OECD Regarding Digitalization of the Economy Consultation.
- TEI Comments on Notice 2018-99, Parking Expenses for Qualified Transportation Fringes Under Section 274(a) (4).
- States Jump on Economic Nexus Bandwagon, But Questions Remain.
- Ford Motor and CSC Corptax Tackle Significant Filing Methodology Issue.
- The New Front Line: Transaction Taxes on Services.
- Cost-of-Performance Versus Market-Based Sourcing.