Vol. 72 Nbr. 1, January 2020
> SIGN UP FREE
- A Really, Really Interesting Year Ahead.
- Soonthree Cochrane.
- Early Registration Now Available for TEI's 70th Midyear Conference.
- Holds Annual International Tax Seminar.
- Holds 21st Annual Tax Conference.
- Presents Chapter Award.
- Timothy Chuk.
- Bonus Depreciation: A Case Study in TEI Advocacy.
- Global Tax Competitiveness in 2019.
- A More Collaborative Tax Controversy Approach? Strategies for Exam and Appeals.
- Addressing Proposed Section 382 Reculations in Current M&A Transactions: These revisions will impact deal terms and valuation.
- Intersection of National Security With M&A: The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States; Why does the United States have laws that regulate M&A activity from a national security perspective, and why are those laws now getting more attention?
- TEl Files Comments on the Proposed GILTI High-Tax Exception.
- TEI Comments on Proposed Changes to Canadian Tax Treatment of Employee Stock Options.
- TEI Files Comments Regarding the Platform for Collaboration on Tax's Draft Transfer Pricing Toolkit.
- TEI Files Comments Regarding the OECD Secretariat's 'Unified Approach' to Pillar One.
- TEl Files Comments Regarding Proposed 'Cloud Transactions' Regulations.
- Continuing Education Calendar.
- Beyond Regulatory Compliance: Five Key Questions Tax Analytics Can Help Companies Answer.
- Dealing With Complicated Spreadsheets.
- Digital Tax.
- The Road to the Next Four Years.