Vol. 72 Nbr. 3, May 2020
> SIGN UP FREE
- Meeting the Challenges of COVID-19, Supporting Our TEI Family.
- Jason Weinstein.
- TEI Holds Annual IRS & Treasury Department Liaison Meetings.
- Activity Summary Report Through March.
- Hosts TEI Executive Director for Presentation and Bourbon Tasting.
- Kurtis Bond.
- DSTs in Europe, as of March 2020.
- OECD Races Toward Completing Final Report on Digital Economy: But two fundamental 'pillars' present structural challenges.
- Unilateral Taxation of the Digital Economy: The fight is not over yet - it's only beginning.
- Diving In: Platform Transactions and the OECD Digital Economy Effort; How the Model Rules address tax considerations related to the gig and sharing economy.
- The Landmark Tax Legislation's Impact on International Tax: A 2020 perspective.
- TEI Files Comments Regarding Proposed Regulations Addressing the Foreign Tax Credit.
- TEI Holds 2020 Liaison Meetings With the Internal Revenue Service and U.S. Department of the Treasury.
- TEI Files Amicus Brief Seeking Review by the U.S. Supreme Court in New Jersey Director of Taxation.
- Are You Ready for DAC6? Mandatory Reporting and Exchange of Cross-Border Tax Arrangements Are Fast Approaching.
- Dealing With Tax Exemption Certificate Issues.
- Uncertain limes, Uncertain Costs: Deducting Expenditures Subject to Pending Insurance Claims.
- Keeping You Connected and Informed.