Vol. 71 Nbr. 6, November 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Milestones for Taxes and TEI.
- Angelique Carter.
- A Tax Executive's Guide to Spin-offs: 10 Things You Won't See in Section 355; Advise board and officers to be careful about certain negotiations or public statements during pendency of the spin.
- Funds With Benefits: Investing in Qualified Opportunity Zones: Are you up to date on the two sets of IRS-proposed rules on QOZs?
- Valuation Perspectives From Around the World: Increased analysis within financial reporting comes with increased levels of analysis required for tax reporting.
- Data Privacy at a Crossroads: As privacy laws proliferatc globally, the IRS expands its ability to seek and obtain taxpayer data.
- Diversity & Inclusion: It's essential in the corporate tax space.
- TEI Holds 2018 Liaison Meetings With Canada Revenue Agency and Department of Finance.
- TEI Submits Comments to the FASB Concerning Proposed Changes to ASC 740.
- TEI Holds U.S. Congressional Liaison Meetings.
- TEI Files Supplemental Comments on Proposed BEAT Regulations.
- In 2020, New Tech Should Empower Tax Professionals, Not Replace Them.
- Dealing With the Rapid Growth of a Taxpayer.