Vol. 71 Nbr. 2, March 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- TEI's 69th Midyear Conference: Maximizing Your Tax Smorgasbord!(Tax Executives Institute) (President's page)
- Doug Rudolph.
- Canadian Liaison Meeting Responses.
- New Member Categories.
- Honors New Institute Treasurer.
- Meets on Indirect Tax Issues.
- Holds Annual Wine Tasting and Education Event.
- Honors Peter Faber at Annual Tax Symposium.
- Richard Pettigrew.
- 2019 State Tax Updates.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: Introduction: It's complex, sometimes unclear, but undeniably important.
- The Graphic Guide to Section 163(j): A visual breakdown of this important aspect of the TCJA.
- GILTI, FDII, and FTC Guidance and International Tax Planning: How to decipher this complex stew, replete with interesting ingredients.
- Moving to the BEAT: Don't look now, but there's a new minimum tax for U.S. corporations.
- Night at the Roxbury: TCJA Changes to Section 168(k); Open the door to the full expensing club for some, leaving others out in the cold.
- Section 965 Transition Tax: Yes, some issues are likely to persist for years after you've paid the tax.
- Transitioning to a New Job: Let's face it, it's a weird mix of excitement and anxiety.
- TEI Submits Comments to the Australian Treasury Regarding Digital Economy Discussion Paper.
- TEI Comments on Discussion Paper on the Digital Economy and Australia's Corporate Tax System.
- TEI Submits Comments to the Treasury and IRS Regarding Proposed GILTI Regulations.
- Continuing Education Calendar.
- Varian Medical Systems and Forte International Tax Tackle GILTI/FDII and Foreign Tax Credits.
- The New Normal for International Tax: Finding the Right Tools to Answer the TCJA's Biggest Challenges.
- Family Office Investments and Business Interest Proposed Regulations.
- Practical Application of Constitutional Limitations: A Road Map to Future Success.
- Getting Your Refund - Once Your Tax Disputes Are Resolved.
- Supreme Court of the United States.