Vol. 72 Nbr. 2, March 2020
> SIGN UP FREE
- Fortifying TEI's Future.
- Kevin Reddick.
- TEI Holds 2019 Liaison Meetings With Canada Revenue Agency and Department of Finance.
- Help TEI Better Understand You, Our Members!(INSTITUTE NEWS)
- DETROIT CHAPTER: Presents Chapter Award.
- Scott Clark.
- State Tax Overhaul.
- Deftly Navigating an MTC Audit: Considerations for Taxpayers; Check out this stat: In the last three years, the MTC Audit Program has recommended state tax assessments in excess of $45 million annually.
- Looking Ahead: Predictions on Upcoming State Tax Legislation; Key drivers are state economy and gubernatorial election cycle.
- Don't Throw Out New Jersey Throwout Cases: Why? It's really a national issue.
- Life (and Litigation) After Wayfair: Did Wayfair establish South Dakota SB 106 as the new bright-line rule?
- TEI Roundtable No. 27 State Tax Issues, 2019-2020: In general, taxpayers want more guidance.
- TEI Comments on the OECD's 'GloBE' Proposal.
- Continuing Education Calendar.
- It's Simple: The Future Will Be More Complex (and That's OK).
- Accelerating the Use of Tech Tools to Reach the Next Level.
- RPA, DLT, ML, and AI: The New Normal in the Tax Function.
- Visualizing the National Debt.