Vol. 71 Nbr. 4, July 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Thank You for the Opportunity to Serve.
- Kristin Mikolaitis.
- Anthony O'Donnell.
- The Proper Role of the Tax Department in an MNE's Intercompany Transaction Framework: The tax department typically houses a company's expertise in transfer pricing and is a major consumer of intercompany transaction details, but its responsibility for nonnative intercompany transaction functions can lead to significant risk and incremental income tax exposure.
- Dealing With Significant Multiemployer Pension Plan Issues in Corporate Transactions: Withdrawal liability could be jointly and severally owed by more than one entity in a corporate chain.
- Data Transformation - Where to Begin? What once took tax professionals months now takes moments - but challenges remain.
- To Insource or to Outsource? That's the Question: Corporate culture determines whether outsourcing adds value.
- TEI Participates in Annual IRS and Treasury Department Liaison Meetings.
- TEI Urges Senate Foreign Relations Committee Action on Pending U.S. Tax Treaties and Protocols.
- TEI Submits Comments Regarding FDII and GILTI Deductions.
- Global Compliance: Get on the Wave or Get Stuck at Sea While Sharks Circle.
- MSCI Inc. and Longview Solutions Deal With a Prior Provider Unexpectedly Pulling a Product From the Market.
- 10 Best Practices for Unclaimed Property Compliance.