Vol. 36 Nbr. 2, June 2009
- Policing, detention, deportation, and resistance: situating immigrant justice and carcerality in the 21st century.
- The discursive figuration of U.S. supremacy in narratives sympathetic to undocumented immigrants.
- Commentary: organizing tensions--from the prison to the military-industrial complex.
- Thinking (and moving) beyond walls and cages: bridging immigrant justice and anti-prison organizing in the United States.
- Imprisonment, deportation, and family separation: my American nightmare.