Vol. 46 Nbr. 4, December 2020
- Editor's Introduction: Punishment and History.
- Expansion, Crisis, and Transformation: Changing Economies of Punishment in England, 1780-1850.
- The Same Old Arguments: Tropes of Race and Class in the History of Prostitution from the Progressive Era to the Present.
- Marked Men: Masculinity, Mobility, and Convict Tattoos, 1919-1940.
- Governors and Prisoners: The Death of Clemency and the Making of Life Sentences without Release in Pennsylvania.
- Policing the People's University: The Precarity of Sanctuary in the California State University System.
- Passive Revolution and the Movement against Mass Incarceration: From Prison Abolition to Redemption Script.
- Robert J. Duran, The Gang Paradox: Inequalities and Miracles on the US-Mexico Border.
- David Correia and Tyler Wall, Policing: A Field Guide.