Vol. 45 Nbr. 1, March 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Editor's Introduction.
- Confronting Felony Disenfranchisement: Toward a Movement for Full Citizenship.
- Confronting the Disabling Effects of Imprisonment: Toward Prehabilitation.
- Confronting Gendered Pathways to Incarceration: Considerations for Reentry Programming.
- Confronting Immigration Enforcement under Trump: A Reign of Terror for Immigrant Communities.
- Confronting Christian Penal Charity: Neoliberalism and the Rebirth of Religious Penitentiaries.
- Allison McKim, Addicted to Rehab: Race, Gender, and Drugs in the Era of Mass Incarceration.
- Alex S. Vitale, The End of Policing.