Vol. 45 No. 4, December 2019
- Editors' Introduction.
- Against Punishment: Centering Work, Wages, and Uneven Development in Mapping the Carceral State.
- On (In)justice: Undisciplined Abolitionism in Canada.
- The Role of Peacemaking in Penal Abolition.
- Who Is Mired in Utopia? The Logics of Criminal Justice and Penal Abolition.
- We Are All Criminals: The Abolitionist Potential of Remembering.
- Abolitionist Pedagogy in the Neoliberal University: Notes on Trauma-Informed Practice, Collaboration, and Confronting the Impossible.