Vol. 49 No. 1-2, March 2023
- Eddie Ellis, Credible Messengers, and the Neoliberal Imagination of Anti-Violence.
- Police Abolitionism: A Marxist Critique.
- Abolitionist Entanglements with Guards: Engagements to Deepen Analysis and Organizing.
- Uncomfortable Kinship: An Ethnography of the Professional World of Gang Experts and Street Outreach Workers in South Los Angeles.
- The "Keys to the Kingdom": Interest Groups, Ideologues, and Immigration Policy.
- Social Protest as a Liberating Pedagogy of Praxis: Insights from Latina Youth Critical Action Toward Anti-Immigrant Politics.
- Historical State Crime and Public Criminology as a Catalyst in the Campaign for Indigenous Recognition and Representation in Australia.
- To Refuse the Mark: Racial Criminalization and Twenty Years of Struggle to Ban the Box.
- Insurgent Love: Abolition and Domestic Homicide.