Vol. 47 Nbr. 3-4, September 2021
- Introduction to the Special Issue: A Critical Theory of Police Power in the Twenty-First Century.
- "Original, Absolute, Indefeasible": Or, What We Talk about When We Talk about Police Power.
- "The Dream of State Power": Accumulation, Coercion, Police.
- The Prose of Purification: Critical Theory, Police Power, and Abolition Socialism.
- No Chance: The Secret of Police, or the Violence of Discretion.
- Police Power and Disorder: Understanding Policing in the Twenty-First Century.
- Policing Race and Racing Police: The Origin of US Police in Slave Patrols.
- Police Power in the Aftermath of Black Lives Matter.
- Comment: The Fabrication of a New Social Order.
- Reorganized Violence.
- Sara Benson, The Prison of Democracy: Race, Leavenworth, and the Culture of Law (University of California Press, 2019).