Vol. 46 Nbr. 1, March 2020
- Editors' Introduction.
- Cascading Movements for Peace: From Women Strike for Peace to UNSCR 1325.
- Why Women?
- Nationizing Coalition and Solidarity Politics for US Antimilitarist Feminists.
- Accompanying Maya Women: Armed Resistance and Transitional Justice Struggles.
- Beyond Cold War Women: The Peace versus Freedom Debate Revisited.
- Women Making Peace in Korea: The DMZ Ecofeminist Farm Project.
- Peace, Praxis, and Women Farmers in China.
- A Lot Like War: Petrocapitalism, 'Slow Violence,' and the Struggle for Environmental Justice.