Vol. 48 No. 4, December 2022
- Universal Basic Income, Social Justice, and Marginality: A Critical Evaluation.
- Police as Supercitizens.
- Crossing the Line(s): The School of the Americas, Radical Pedagogy, and Sacrificial Activism.
- From Fledgling Network to the Creation of an Official Division of the American Society of Criminology: The Growth of Convict Criminology 2.0.
- The Monitoring Group: Forty Years on the Frontline.
- The Limits of Community Policing: Civilian Power and Police Accountability in Black and Brown Los Angeles.
- Bans, Walls, Raids, Sanctuary: Understanding US Immigration for the Twenty-First Century.
- Susanne L. Jonas, 1941-2022.