Vol. 48 Nbr. 3, September 2022
- Entangling Intentionally: Reflections on Torture and Structure.
- Carving the Terrain of Freedom: The Multidimensionality of Youth-Focused Abolition Geography.
- Violent Symbiosis: The History of CCJ's Role in Legitimizing Racialized Police Violence.
- "Oscar Did Not Die in Vain": Revelous Citizen Journalism, Righteous/Riotous Work, and the Gains of the Oscar Grant Moment in Oakland, California.
- Unraveling the School Punitive Web: The School-to-Prison Pipeline in the Context of the Gendered Shadow Carceral State.