Vol. 36 Nbr. 2, January 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Editor's notes.
- Canada-United States Law Institute Conference on energy security and climate change: a Canada-United States common approach?
- Welcome and introduction.
- Inextricably intertwined: Canada and the United States as global partners in securing safe, reliable, and new sources of energy.
- The Bedrock of the Canada-United States energy relationship: fostering job creation and energy security through the development of clean oil, coal, and natural gas.
- Presentation by deans and national directors.
- Keynote luncheon address I.
- Keynote luncheon address II.
- From blackout to shock and awe: renewable energy and the shared Canada-United States electricity grid.
- A new wavelength? Carbon tax, cap & trade, and market adaptation.
- Presentation of the Henry T. King, Jr. award and remarks.
- The future of the Canada-United States energy relationship.
- Facing the world together: the role of Great Lakes states and provinces in developing Canada-United States energy.
- Finding the money: securing capital for energy innovation.
- The Canada-United States Institute and development of the common approach.